The most famous and oldest church in Mykonos. Located in the Kastro district, it is easily reachable on foot from the city center. The complex consists of five churches built between 1475 and 1600, in the typical Cycladic architecture, completely in white lime. Four churches served as the basis of the fifth that overlooks them and a beautiful dome completes the construction. A work of art that indelibly affects anyone who visits it at any time of the day but especially at night when the moon enhances the whiteness of the white walls.